Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mothers day Poem And I am Poem \ (•◡•) /

Recently In room 2, 3, 4 we we're working on a poem to describe how we feel and to describe us. My poem is all about my thought a feeling's towards others and myself. Here is my I am poem:

I am individual, I am Unique
I wonder if others feel the way I feel for them?   
I hear the sweet melody of songs as they explain to me their story  
I see clouds and visualize a whole new world, a whole new life
I want others to know they glister just the way they are
I am individual, I am Unique  
I pretend I am something I’m not
I feel youthful and free  
I touch the fearless hearts of others  
I worry I am nonexistent   
I cry at the thought that others feel they are worthless... so they hurt themselves  
I am individual, I am unique
I understand I can’t change others
I say my thoughts and beliefs
I dream of creativity, light, love and abundance  
I try to reach for the gleaming stars
I hope one day I make a difference in this wonderful world  
I am Individual, I am Unique.

Something that challenged me was trying to explain all the things about me in words because it was hard to decide which words fit it best

I have learnt to use adjectives in my poem, we have talked about adjectives to know what an adjective is and why we use it in our posts.

Also since  mothers day is here I have made a little song for my wonderful mum. My younger sister and I will be singing the parts to our awesome mum! Here is our song.


Yo Bubba, Yo bubba, What are we going to do? We haven’t made a present for mummy, to give to


Oh no! What a pitty, that sounds really bad, we don’t want to upset her or make her really sad!


Wait Bubba, Wait Bubba, I have an idea, lets do it quickly and hop into pairs

I like that idea, I said I like that idea, but what about we make a song, to show we really care  





No comments:

Post a Comment