Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Camp 2016

Recently I went on camp with Kauri 89. I joined them on camp because I was going away when my class attended camp. A highlight of my camp was when I created my car (photo 2) Because I could let my creativity fly. There were 5 catagories: 
1. futuristic
2. Old fashioned
3. Pimp my car (bling)
4. A car that sells things (Eg: Mr whippy) 
5. Race car
There were many things we could use to create our car. It was kind of like master chef (but with cars) We had to  create it in a certain amount of time. Afterwards we had a war, Whoever cleaned up the most got to become VIP for our movie. When they announced the winners I crossed everything (Including my hair) I was so excited and nervous... "Charlotte" Mr ford bellowed "Ye... yes" I screeched nervously "YOU ARE A VIP!!" He replied. I can't describe how happy I was that afternoon. Finally when the night fell and the movie started I heard something in the kitchen, I glared over to the door, out came Mr ford dressed in a paper bag apron holding fizzy and ice cream, I was STOKED!

One thing that challenged me during camp was when we had to create our hut (Photo 3). This was challenging because I felt like our group did not work as good as we should have, Plus we all thought we didn't have enough time to create it. Despite all that It was actually a pretty fun task and I really enjoyed how funny my group was! The materials we had to make out hut out of were:
1. Bamboo
2. tape
Overall Camp was really fun for me and I'd love to go back again to see how much its changed/how fun it will be with new people!
Lucian, Vaughn and I holding up our hook

Me sitting in my pimped up car! #Style
My group and I sitting in our umbrella/hut 

My and my cooking group enjoying our wonderful Kai that we created ourselves 

Me posing while my group member holds up our hook!

Me splashing and sploshing in the nice warm water!
Our wonderful campfire before we lit it! 

1 comment:

  1. As an ex student from Parkvale school that looks like a great camp for your hub to get the opportunity to go on camp and have some great weather. I like you pictures of your group and the car as well great job charlotte from your friendly friend lily. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete