Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Olympics 。◕‿◕。

Recently in class we are learning all about the Olympics. Our teachers have asked us to choose an athlete to study. First we had to search the Rio website and pick our athlete (Mine is Nicky Samuels). Next we were asked to create a report. We had to explore websites and write down all our notes we had collected from the sites. Here is a photo of my notes:


After we had completed that we were asked to present our information in some way. Using our notes as a guide, I made a slide about our athlete! Here is my slide:

Something that challenged me was writing down all the notes, because I'm just used to seeing it on the website and writing it in my own words.
The learning muscle I was stretching was my revising muscle because I had to make sure I was organising my information into sub-headings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment