Monday, October 24, 2016

Artifact for PBL ( ゚ヮ゚)

Recently in class, my teachers have encouraged us to create an artifact based on our learning topic we have chosen. We were given the choice of something we would like to researched and then we were placed into groups. As you may or may not know, my group was researching the Ancient Olympics. We were first asked to research about the topic by putting it into notes and then we had to create a report. Finally we were asked to create an artifact. My artifact is a small diagram of what the Ancient Olympics looked like when it was in action (over 1000 years ago!) My Artifact is a 3D Model I have made sure everything looks real and not flat. Something that challenged me was trying to make sure everything stayed together and everything was 3D because it was very hard to glue everything together with only me, but I managed to get it done.   Here are some photos of my artifact:

My Whole artifact.

 In this photo there is: The temple of Zeus (White building) Mount Olympus (Red Mountain) and the Prynaterion (Orange and white building)   

The temple of Zeus with the statue of Zeus inside

The river and The hippodrome

The learning muscles I used in this project are my:
1.  My Independence muscle because I gathered all my things that I needed for my project and then began to work on it independently.  
2.  My Planning muscle because I planned out everything I created, From my report to my project everything was planned. 
And 3. My perseverance muscle because I persevered when my learning was tough by getting some of my friends to help me complete it. I also pulled myself out of the learning pit when I couldn't complete my work so I just changed my mindset and got on with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment