Thursday, September 17, 2015

England attempts the Haka

England attempts the Haka! 


We have recently heard about England attempting to do the Hakarena. If you are unsure what the Hakarena is, it is the Macarena but the Haka version. Here is the video of the Hakarena





My thoughts: I think it is quite offensive to us, But I would be more embarrassed if I was a Pomeranian and I was watching this. These dorks know nothing about the Haka and they never will.
#Dorkswhononothingaboutthehaka

What are your thoughts on this? Tell me in the comments.    




 

1 comment:

  1. I thought the Haka was different to the All Blacks but at the end if they do the Hakaarrana I think the crowd will start laughing at them. Well I beat they are really scared. keep up the great work charlotte. GO THE ALL BLACKS

    ReplyDelete