Friday, September 18, 2015

White fang

Mrs Hardaker Asked us to write a story about our life as a dog. I have made a profile on my dog (White fang). I hope you enjoy reading it 


Name: White fang (Black with white splodges, Dog)
Age: 6 (in human years)  

Address: 401 french street Family: I have 1 sister (10) and 1 brother (12)  

Personality: I am wacky and I’m different to other dogs (some of them think i’m weird in a bad way but i don’t care)
Friends: I have an amazing friend her name is Coco she is crazy but a bit shy she likes to eat all my chocolate (I would be angry but it’s just so tasty and she always saves some for me!)  

Occupation: I’m not employed. Running around is my job.            

Good habit: I think eating chocolate is a good habit! (right)  

Bad habit: I really like to watch tv (alot) I watch CSI (its a good show come on man i like it!)


An unforgettable incident/time: Well one day I was streaming the tv to look for my favorite tv show (border patrol) when I realized my owners were gone. Me being confused as ever wandered out of the house looking for them. There  was this faint noise creeping closer to my ears I swung my head right round to see the neighbors watching…. BORDER PATROL! I zoomed over to the door and started scratching and scratching, it was like nails on a chalkboard, finally they let me in. Yay. Then my owners came home the cops were here and I glared at them they started banging on the door, I was scared so I hid away.  Long story short they found me. GRR I didn’t finish watching my program thanks a lot cops!   Image result for black and white havanese dogs   

No comments:

Post a Comment