Saturday, June 18, 2016

Old tired dog 。◕‿‿◕。

In class we are learning how to summaries about books we read. Our reading group teacher asked us to create a summary of a very emotional book named old tired dog. Our success criteria was:
1. make the viewer feel as emotional as we did
2. make it believable
3. enjoy it!
I really think my group achieved all our success criteria!
Something that challenged me was trying really hard not to smile because I had to act like I was sad
The learning muscles I used in this video were:
1. My persevering muscle because I had connecting with the book and I realized how the characters were feeling
2. My connecting muscle because I made a strong connection with the book
3. My collaborating muscle because I collaborated with my peers

Here is my video!:

No comments:

Post a Comment